- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Normas de funcionamiento de las Comisiones Mixtas de Transferencias
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Datos básicos sobre traspasos XIV Legislatura estatal (desde 03-12-2019)
- Datos básicos sobre traspasos XIII Legislatura estatal (desde 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Datos básicos sobre traspasos XI Legislatura estatal (desde 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
- Autonomous Estado-Comunidades cooperation
- Basic information of Autonomous Communities
- In spain cooficial languages
- Cooperation State - Local Entities
- Local Economic Cooperation. Aid from the State and European Funds
- Local information system (SIL)
- Legal regime
- IMI: what and for whom
- IMI and data protection
- Use and statistics
- European Union
- Cross-Border Cooperation and Territorial
- International agencies
- Administración Periférica del Estado
Documentation on the system IMI
Return to the Contents ofDocumentation
Key documents for any user of IMI.
- Informative brochure: If you must tell someone why IMI exists, who should participate and for what this brochure strictly informative may find it Useful. Illustrate in a very short time the raison d'être of IMI system.
- Brief guide: basic reference for users of the system IMI in spain. The official guide developed by the user Committee is much more extensive (enters into many unnecessary details for users of concluding authorities) while this guide focuses on what is actually the scope of authorities involved in IMI. It offers a customized vision to the structure and operation of IMI in spain.
Other manuals and technical documentation on the system IMI (remember that you can also go to the documentation page of the website on IMI of the committee).
- Official Manualsystem username IMI (European Commission)
- Authorities register: complementary manual for coordinators on how to perform the register of authorities (in English)
- Acronymsof the 31 states
- Click here to access the section with information on each legislative area covered by IMI. For each area you can find: questionnaires, description of the specific procedures and workflows, list of subjects of the area, recommendations, legal texts, web links among others useful instruments for users of IMI.