Users Guide to browse the web
The web portal www.mptfp.gob.es content is as extend as required by the Ministry for Political Territorial and Public Function competences. This explains this web portal`s scope, extension, design, structure and navigation system of this. Its goal is to provide the highest usability and accessibility to users.
We make available a small users guide to browser this web portal. This section explains the organization of the web portal content www.mptfp.gob.es to users.
This webpage divides its content in the following sections:
- Public Function
The Ministry translated the content of the webpage to other languages. There are limited versions of its content in Spain co-official languages: Euskera, Catalonian, Galician and Valencian. There is another version in English.
Users may browse the web portal through the sections of the main menu: Ministry, Delegations, Areas, Services, Press, Public Function, Press; or through the sections highlighted in the start menu: Areas, Directory and Highlights.
- Ministry: information on the organization of the Ministry and Access to the contact details of the most relevant units.
- Minister his: Curriculum Vitae, speeches, statements and photographs galleries.
- Organisational Chart of the Ministry: bodies and main competences.
- Directory: contact details of the diverse head offices of the Ministry, Information Offices, Administrative Registry, Ministry´s Mail-box.
- Ministry bodies: presentation and main functions.
- Spain Government Delegations in Autonomous Communities; information on Government Delegations, Sub-Delegated Offices as well as Insular Directorates.
- Áreas: find relevant information related to the Ministry for Finances and Public Administrations.
- Policy for Autonomous Communities (regions): Cooperation between the State and Autonomous Communities, Legal framework, economic and financial information among others.
- Policy for Local Entities: Cooperation with local entities, Economic Cooperation with Local Entities, EU Funds, Information System on Local Entities. European Union, International Organizations, Latest News.
- Civil Service.
- Modernization, Administrative procedures, reduction of administrative burdens
- IMI System: More on IMI, IMI Coordinators, Documents, Training on IMI, News and Events, Frequently Ask Questions and links.
- Service Directive.
- Services: information on the Ministry for Finance and Public Administrations services.
- Public Employment.
- Foreigners and Immigration
- Management and payment of taxes
- E-Government Services
- Claims and administrative appeals
- Public employees` competitions for job positions
- Economic assistance and funds: economic assistance, subsidies, grants and economic subsidies for goods transportation
- Public Procurement
- Latest news and information related to the Ministry
- Press calls and releases
- Multimedia Archive: parliamentary speeches and statements, photographs.
- Videos with the Minister speeches and statements
- Site map: find a list of the contents of the webpage to browse.
- Search Engine: makes easy access to the content.
- Contact details: direct contact service.